Saturday, September 25, 2010

Changes

 We have made A LOT of changes around here lately. 


Change #1.
Things are getting awful orange around here.



#2.  I found this little gem at the DI for $3.  And changed it to this! My kids love it!
  

3. We decided it was about time to clean the cars.

And Brooke decided to clean herself at the same time.  And Jack.....maybe he is passing gas, I don't know.

4.  Apparently I have decided not to dress Brooke anymore. 
Wet T-shirt contest winner for sure!

 5. We don't put soap in our kids' mouth when they talk back to us anymore.  We do put soap in their eyes when they give us dirty looks though. 

 (she was trying to wash her face, and learned the hard way that it wasn't a good idea)

6. Vince proved he loved me by letting me add this beauty to our lives.  
A 1920's Bush & Lane.

And that changed brought about this change....

7. New Furniture for the Piano Room

note to self: The piano looks like it has flames spewing out the top. Change the decor.

 and it brought about this change....

8. All the fabric being moved downstairs into the Theater Room.
I do believe I have more fabric in my basement than some small countries. 
And that's only 1/2 of it.

9. A sad change for Brooke. Oh who am I kidding, I cried more than she did.

And now the biggest change of all, for me.

No, I am not pregnant.

But that would have fit really good right here.

10. I am getting ready for a move. 
A move to a ".com"

It is scary and exciting all the same time.
And incredibly stressful.  

If everything goes as planned,
thelittlefabricshop.com 
will go live in a few weeks. 

Wish me luck, I need it!

7 comments:

kerstin said...

I think the "flames" on top of the piano look cute! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new logo! So perfect for a fabric "shop" :)

Brittney said...

yay for getting to be a *big* business. Congrats my friend. That is a real achievement.

Lindsay said...

if your piano is gone one day, dont be surprized. yes I love it that much.

Nichole said...

Congrats on all the changes, change is good especially when the seasons change. I can't wait to see your new shop .com, good luck with it all!

charm said...

I'm worn out just reading all of this! ;) Busy, busy girl... how do you do it all?

tonyandalli said...

YAY! For someone like me, who knows you have impeccable taste and are one of the funniest chicas EVER... this is a wonderful! I will be one of your first orders, as I cannot come to your house and snoop through your stuff. Oh, I cannot wait!

Denise said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. You will do great. All of your fabric is so cute!