Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our Little Doggy

Turns out, we don't need to get a dog, we already have one.

Last Saturday we went to Rexburg for some pony riding and water fun.


I LOVE this picture!
Her hair blowing in the wind and a huge smile on her face!

I say "water fun", but really for Jack, it is more like "water nightmares".
This kid still has a love/hate relationship with water.

Brookelle loves the water. And apparently it tastes good.

"Come on Jack, let's both jump over the water together".....
he falls for it every time.

5 comments:

Fox Family said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish My little guy was older so we could go play in the water-it's so hot right now! You look great by the way and I am loving your hair!

Kent/Sue Adams said...

Hey Angie! Jack seems to be doing great at the spray park! And little brookie- we have a dog you can barrow anytime you don't need to be one! I love your kids they are so cute!

Kent/Sue Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karla said...

If she gets the runs, it will be from the water sampling!!

Kimi said...

Cute kids Angie, you do good work.