Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nofin

If you ask Jack what we have been up to,
he will say
"Nofin."

Whoa buddy. I beg to differ.

Jack found a great hiding spot for eating candy.

Brooke found her pockets.

We finally finished the playroom toy cubbies!

I painted everything, Jack held the wood.

Daddy nailed it together! Ahh, the finished product!

I have been working on projects galore!

My 2nd Quilt!

Sundress

Brooke's Dress

Playroom Curtains

We have been teaching Brookie a few things...
Hair
Mouth
Nose
Eyes
Button-my personal favorite


We did a little playdough, only because they begged for it.
I hate playdough.
It stinks.

7 comments:

Cunning said...

Can I have one of your talents- specifically sewing? Love the cubies- glad my cousin can do such craftsmanship.

Karla said...

I wanna come and do Nofin with you guys!

Denise said...

I hate play dough too! Who likes it? That is what I want to know. It get's everywhere. Will you teach me how to sew?

Lindsay said...

come make me a toyroom.

charm said...

Couldn't agree MORE about play dough! I'm always secretly happy when my kids leave the lids off of it... :). You're such a Jack-of-all-trades! (no pun intended). Just teach me how to do ANYTHING you do! (I'll have to tell you about my disgusting fondant cake I attempted this week).

Andrea said...

Molly just found her pockets too! Cute kids.....love the sewing projects!

Alicia said...

Ok, that quilt is out of this world! So awesome - I can only imagine it was so difficult!
Oh, and we just taught Weston where his belly button is, too and it's the cutest thing ever! Love it.
Also, do you want to come to my house and sew curtains for all of my windows? And a sundress for me? And take over all of my projects? Deal?