Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Life = Crazy

I have only myself to blame for all the craziness!

I have a tenancy to take on much more than I can handle.

Exhibit A: Sewing Room

(I realize the pictures in the frames above the table, came with the frames, but I have since remedied that problem)

Vince came to me last Monday and said, "Would you want a sewing room?"

5 seconds later I was at the store buying furnishings and lots of red spray paint.
I had a vision.
Goodbye work out room, hello sewing room!
I spent a week refinishing all sorts of things we already had, and organizing my fabric stash.

Vince even left me a little note from the kids, aaaaaaawe.

Now if I only had time to sew in there.


Exhibit B: Fabric Open House



I hosted an Open House last night. And let me tell you, there wasn't an "open" spot anywhere in my house! I had huge fears that no one would come, haha, stupid me!
It was pure fabric cutting insanity!
Luckily I have the best sister's-in-law in the world, and they jumped in to help me! Without even being asked!

THANK YOU LADIES!

The Food.

Lacy, Michelle and Darci with their amazing creations!

It was a huge success, but I am soooo happy it is over!

Exhibit C:


I have absolutely no idea how I get anything done with these two monkeys running around!

9 comments:

Chris and Cindy said...

I LOVE your sewing room... so cute! I'm glad the open house was a HUGE success!!!

Denise said...

Who needs a exercise room anyway! What a sweet husband. It looks great. You have way too much cute stuff!

Jill said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I am still kicking myself I missed your party!! If you haven't stalked me lately, my little boy has been sick on and off now for two weeks! YOU better have ANOTHER ONE!!!!! I need some little tied and more fabric! :)

Jill said...

that was ties.. not tied :)

Ethnie said...

So I am curious . . . do you design the fabric you sell? It is really cute. Maybe when I get into our home I will start sewing more . . . even though sewing projects for me happen in the winter. I love to be outside too much to do stay inside during the warm months.

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

ADORABLE sewing room, amazing fabric! So fun! Wish I could of come to the open house! I am so glad it was a success!

Katherine said...

Your sewing room has my name written all over it. I'd like to sleep in that room when I come to visit next time

mandy said...

It looks like things are surely going great with your sewing stuff! Awesome! And, congrats on the sewing room! I think it would be beneficial for every mother to have their own room to create whatever it is they are passionate about!

Lindsay said...

your sewing room made me barff. No wait, its not what you think...its because it made me feel so inadequate. I did the same thing the first time I saw Rich's mom iron.