Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Garage

When we were in the process of building this house, I mentioned to Vince that he was ridiculously insane for building the most humongo garage in the world!

Seriously. It is unbelievably large.

At one point I was actually embarrassed about it's size.

I have since ate my words.

It may seem like your average garage, but it doubles as the greatest playground when the weather is bad.

Now when I go out there I just want to kiss him for making it so big!


Did I mention that it's heated?
Double kisses!

Brooke has learned how to drive due to this Garage situation.
Apparently she is going shopping-Credit Card in hand

And Jack rides his bike in circles all day long in there!
He rode this old bike home from Uncle Trevor and Aunt Deana's house the other night, and he can't stop talking about it!

So morale of this story:

Don't judge your husband too quickly when he does something ridiculous.
It may be for the best.

HOWEVER,

As for our Ridiculously Insane Humongo Deck:

I am still yet to find joy in it's size.
It is just too big.

3 comments:

Liz and John Behunin said...

I am jealous of your garage. Ours doesn't even fit two cars. As for your deck, you just need to throw a big party and get some yard furnishings.

Erika said...

The call that garage a "Canadian Garage" I have one too. The kids play in it all winter. It's brilliant. Sorry we missed you while we were in Idaho. I was hoping to stop by and snag some of your cute hair bows before my girls refuse to wear them. And, so glad you're winning the cancer battle! whew.

Denise said...

Just throw a party and have it outside. Get a bit of furniture and it will be the best thing ever! I am super jealous!