Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

I woke up this morning feeling EXTREMELY ILL!

I am coming down with something horrid.

Apparently this past week's activities were more than I could handle.

Here is the proof!



A Bunny Tea Party for Grandma John's Birthday!


Happy Birthday Grandma!

My sister Liz used some of my fabric to make all the girls matching dresses!
I believe she didn't sleep for two days as her sewing machine was working overtime :)
Thanks Liz!

Then, lots of driving to St. George where we stayed in this cottage built in the 1800's.

Hunting for Dinosaurs

Red Rock Climbing and a picnic lunch!

The Easter Bunny found us!
Brookelle prefers her jammies half zipped.

Egg Toss!

Bunny Hop!

Egg Hunt!

Easter Portraits


Tennis!

Swimming!


Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for all the Easter fun!

I will forward my Dr. bills on to you :)

4 comments:

Liz and John Behunin said...

Ooo, I hope your sickness is not catchy. We had fun with you this week. I hope you had fun too. Remind me to tell you about our off road adventure on the way home. I'd tell you now but I'm afraid ill say something about john that id regret.Grrrr.

The Taylor's said...

Could that Tea party be any cuter? Seriously...makes me want to throw one myself-love the bunnies on the stairs & the food presentation is perfect! And a cottage in St. George- how do you guys think of all this fun stuff? Makes me feel like such an Easter dud comparably. You must have caught the bunny flu with all that fun.

Kimi said...

I"m sorry you aren't feeling good! You are way amazing. And our little girls have matching pj's Fun!

Kent/Sue Adams said...

Very cute! I wish I was that creative! Can I send my dr bills to you and you can forward them too? Have a good day! How's the fish?? Still working for entertainment? Eli loves his and we've had them forever! Your kids are so cute! Olivia can't wait to play with jack!