Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Whoops!


We decorated for Thanksgiving


Then it snowed


And up went the tree
Okay, this is Jack's tree. But the big one is almost done!



I even let Jack set up the Nativity. The most important pieces are where they should be.
I do love the lamb climbing the ladder.

We are very excited for Christmas this year

And what better way to get in the Christmas Spirit....
than coming to the Unique Boutique this Saturday and get all your Christmas shopping done!

And yes,


I am attempting to bring it all.

Let's take bets:

Who will be the first to cry, Me or Vince.

5 comments:

Liz and John Behunin said...

Hum... I think Vince will cry first. He's such a boob.

Brad and Liz said...

Love the Nativity. Lambs are quite agile - that ladder won't pose a problem for it at all. :) You're house looks so cute for Christmas!

Alicia said...

Wow, you are so talented, I can't wait to see what you come up with! And I totally hear you about taking your kids to dinner - Christopher and I have to get seriously emotionally geared up before we go out to dinner with the rugrats. At least you still go, right? That's what I tell myself, anyway.
Oh, and the lamb on the ladder...classic!

mandy said...

You guys are ready for Christmas. :) That's okay... I don't hate looking at your blog... bring on Christmas... mine will be more like this in another week or two.

Kimi said...

I can't believe you've gotten all this done. Where do you find the time?