Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Merry Christmas

Are you looking for a BIG Christmas Present for your husband or family member.....



The tan one is microfiber and is reversible. The other side is dark green.


I have 3 of these bags that would make great Christmas presents. They are great for Theater Rooms and can also double as a climbing apparatus for your kids (pretty much how ours are used)

$75 each

Let me know if anyone is interested. I have 2 blue, 1 black, 1 green, and 1 Tan/Green Microfiber. These bags need a good home!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

well crap, do you have free shipping to AZ? I'd take the microfiber one. Or, you could just come spend the holiday's down here in the warm weather at my house and bring it with you.

Fox Family said...

Angie, I just need a new cover for mine. Does your dad have any?