Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just a Reminder

Tonight we took the kids to the Olive Garden for dinner.

WE ARE CRAZY.

As we got up to leave I honestly thought about leaving the kids there. I was sure they would find a good home with someone who could handle them. Not me.

I thought I could use a little reminder of why I love 'em.


They sing together. Jack sings words, Brooke just noise.


Brookelle loves Medicine. LOVES it!



Jack favorite phrase: Mommy look at me!


Brooke's Pig Tails constantly poke me in the eye when I hold her. So cute.


Jack was so proud of himself for setting up the Thanksgiving scene, just like it is on the box.

Okay, I DO love them. Perhaps just not in public.

4 comments:

Kimi said...

They'll do better as they get older. Memories right?

charm said...

So cute, Ange! And I don't know HOW many times I've sworn I wouldn't take the kids to a restaurant with me ever again! It really DOES get easier... or so I've heard... and that's what I'm counting on! :)*fingers crossed*

Karla said...

I love them too! I don't think we ever took you kids out to a sit down restaurant. Your brave!

Liz and John Behunin said...

A side pony!!! Too cute, I'm making a dress for Lilly that looks just like that one. Matchy, matchy, Brooke can be in our family christmas card pictures.