Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Survived!

Setting Up

Ready to Go!

8 Hours of Craziness!

Thanks to my amazing and wonderful husband, Mom, Dad and Father-in-law for helping me get ready for this.

And a HUGE thanks to my SIL Deana and Cala who were amazing help in the booth. I couldn't have done it without them!

It was a LOT of work, but I actually had fun. I think I spent most of the time explaining to people that we weren't selling the aprons that we were wearing. One lady just had to have one, and bought the one right of my body. I guess it is officially Christmas time!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Wow I am so impressed. I love your fabric and all of the cute things you have. I will have to get me some!

Kent/Sue Adams said...

Angie your christmas decorations look so good! I need to get going on some, although yesterday I made George help me hang the lights outside. (he complained all day about it too!!!) But they look great and are starting to get me in the spirit! Its just a lot of work!

Lindsay said...

Nice to see you all look as cute as I remember! you are a champ

Camille said...

So unbelievably jealous of your stash. I can't even imagine!

Cute Christmas card, cute kids. Merry Christmas!