Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Brooke's 8th Birthday Party


When I was a kid the tradition was, you got a fancy 8th birthday party with your friends, and you all were to dress up fancy. So I am keeping the tradition going. 





We party in the garage, if you remember correctly. It's perfect!  















So much prep!!!!









 I spent months collection teapots, and tea cups at the DI. 



Dress up station for those girls who forgot, or who wanted a little extra. 

 We made necklaces, and it was a disaster. I knew it would be, but was still shocked for some reason. 



14 GIRLS!!!! 



We had a fashion show, 








 And practiced good posture. 











I had schedule us to do family pictures 1 hour after the party was over. I was so sweaty, and it was a crazy night! 

0 comments: