Friday, July 24, 2015

May Day

I truly felt like May 2015 was the busiest month of my entire life.  Probably the reason I got so behind on blogging!

Ivy is always good for comic relief, and craziness!

I hurt my back on a run in May and limped almost the entire month. I am still not sure what happened, even after multiple trips to the doctor.  Every now and then it still hurts.  Hoping it isn't a serious problem for the future. Anway, I found myself laying around as much as possible trying to recover. 

Sometimes the family joined me!


Ivy seriously LOVES James. However she can't be trusted alone with him too long. And James LOVES his Grandma Jane. He will always talk and coo for her, and not for me!

 James discovered a love for the Bjorn in May, and Jack & James started bonding more and more now that James would smile back at him. 

 The kids could NOT get enough of James in the mornings before school. 


James started sleeping more and more, and he discovered the wonderful world of toys. 

 About the time he turned 2 months old, I moved him into his room and into his crib. It was so hard for me, but it had to be done.  And wouldn't you when I moved him out, Ivy started having nightmares and moved into our room most nights. With a kangaroo too. 

 Ivy spent more time on the Ipad that I liked, and James discovered his dislike for hats.

 We went on a drive to the Palisades Dam and Vince came out of the Gas Station with a bunch of maps.  The kids went nuts! Paper cuts all over the place!



A little Sunday Snapshot before church


Oh how they fight over him! Everyone wants to sit next to James! 

Funny Story
One night  at 3am, I am feeding James in the family room. I hear a loud noise, it startles me, it sounded like a gunshot. I slowly and hesitantly walk into the kitchen where the noise sounded like it came from. *I stay clear of the window to avoid being shot. I investigate but find nothing out of place. I double check the alarm but all is secure.
Apparently the shooter was in the fridge.  I found him the next day.  I HATE those things!


One of my favorite moments in May happened one night when Vince said he was going to make cookies for the kids. Brooke was so excited that she came up behind her Dad and starting rubbing and massaging his back while he worked. It was ridiculously adorable!

 And this is the view every morning. I get them all ready to head out the door for the day, and Ivy just sits and waits, babysitting James, and playing with the Ipad. 

0 comments: