Saturday, July 25, 2015

Happy 11 Years!

Vince and I BOTH forgot about our anniversary.  
I got lost in the mix of the end of the school year stuff and a new baby, and Vince is just a man.

But I think last minute gifts are the best. 

Vince felt so bad the he forgot that he came home at noon that day with a very expensive surprise for me!
An Iphone 6 plus. This was my first Iphone and getting used to it has not been easy!

Vince's gift was much bigger, and much hairier!

I went to the fabric store that morning, yes THAT morning and found some minky fur. He has said a few times that he would like a man sized quilt out of the minky fur that James' blanket is. I went to a few stores and couldn't find the one like James', so this hairier one would have to do.  


It was like sewing a St. Bernard! 

It also ended up MUCH bigger than I anticipated! I could barely pick it up when it was done, it's so heavy!

 But in the end he loved it!


0 comments: