Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Carpet & Fabric Day

We cleaned and cleaned and cleaned, and finally it was time for carpet! 



I had to take a picture of the pad, it made me almost wish we had went with polka dot carpet. 


 The MINUTE the carpet was done, and I mean the minute, we started to move the fabric in.
I had been closed for 3 weeks and the orders were piling up. I needed to get the fabric moved in, unpacked and start cutting and shipping orders. 

Vince arranged for his guys to unload the trailed of fabric. We got to the house, and I was all prepared for Ivy to play in the front room while we worked.  Little did I know that that PAINTERS showed up to touch up all the walls and trim. DISASTER. Within 5 seconds Ivy had paint all over her! 

Vince's guys did a great job. Couldn't have done it without them! 

They, of course, all agreed that we should NEVER move again.  




0 comments: