Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Back To School

Back to School night is always a stressful night. Now with 2 kids, I was very stressed, I can't imagine having 5 kids! 

Here is Brooke, my little Kindergartner.

 She is in the Spanish Program, so she has 1/2 the day in English, and 1/2 in Spanish. 
Mrs. Mortensen's Class

Jack was less than thrilled for me to take his picture at his desk. 


And even more thrilled for the one outside his classroom! 
Ms. Dawson's Class, 2nd Grade

They were so excited for school to start the next day!

 First Day of School at Grandma Jane's house! 


 with their very carefully picked out backpacks.

For 3 weeks I drove the kids to the bus stop at our new house. 

Brooke was soooooo excited to ride the bus for the first time! 

 She was supposed to get off the bus at 11:45.  So I got to the new house and waited in the car for her. 
12pm No bus
12:30pm No bus
1:30pm No bus
1:45 BUS!!!!!!!

2 hours late! I was pretty sure she would either be starving to death, or would have peed her pants. 
Luckily, she was happy as a clam. 


  
Jack had a fabulous day too! First day success! 

0 comments: