Sunday, June 15, 2014

West Yellowstone

Memorial Day Weekend
We just can't let a year go by without going to West Yellowstone. 
 We love the condo! 


This is one of the only hotels we ever stay at. Probably because we LOVE THE POOL!


Ivy is 0% afraid of the water. Swim lessons coming soon!

Gee golly I love this one!

So funny that she doesn't mind putting her face in the water, my other two still hate it!



Jack and Brooke's room even had a TV this time, and they stayed up all night watching tv!
I thought they were asleep. 

Daddy made pancakes!

Wow, didn't we JUST unpack all this?

While waiting in line to get into the park, I thought I should document my Smokey shirt that I saved from our last trip to yellowstone!


We saw Buffalo at the first stop at Madison!

 
And as always, Ivy was an adventure all in herself!


We walked right up to Old Faithful, just as it went off.  Perfect timing. 

Lunch at Old Faithful was perfect!
 



 Yellowstone Lake was still partly frozen and you could feel the cold coming off it. So beautiful!




Family selfie at Fishing Bridge





We had so much fun! 


 And saw lots of animals,

Including a BEAR!

And after all the that excitement, we headed home!

0 comments: