Sunday, March 30, 2014

Kindergarten Shots

Guess who's going to Kindergarten this Fall????

It was time to get her shots, and she was super thrilled.


She wasn't feeling so lucky that St. Patrick's Day...

 But a little Root Beer makes everything better. 



Note:  Day of Kindergarten registration they took the kids back to screen them. 
I was wrestling in the hall (wrestling is putting it lightly) with Ivy and when Brooke came back with the teacher, the teacher asked me how we spell our last name.
B.y.r.a.m

She looks at her chart and looks back at me, "What?"

Byram. B.y.r.a.m, I say.

She looks at me again thoroughly confused. 

"So it's not "E.l.l.e?"

Me: Huh? Oh wait a minute. 

Apparently my soon to be Kindergartner doesn't even know what her last name is. 

The lady had asked her "What's your name?"
Brookelle responded "Brooke"

Then the lady must have asked "What's the rest of it?" or "What's the last part of your name?"
She responded: "E.l.l.e" spelling out the last part of her first name. 

Good golly. She is quite the blond!

0 comments: