Thursday, October 24, 2013

Touchdown!!!!!!

 He might...

Go....

All the.....

WAY!!!!!!
 I was so proud of my little man this year at football.  5 touchdowns in all!!!  And we cheered like crazy every game!  See my hideous cheer face!

I love that he has found something he loves. 

For 7 Saturdays he was on cloud 9. 


 Grandpa & Grandma Wheatley even came up from Utah see our little star in action!

And he did it again....

He faked left, and ran right....

And grinned like he had just won the superbowl!
 And he just kept on going, all the way!
 We were glad he made a touchdown that day, cause we froze our buns off cheering him on!


 He was so sad to see the season end. 

His coach was the best. 

After every game, he told them, "Good job today boys, now go give your mom a hug."

He told them after the last game that if they like playing football, then they better do good in school. Otherwise, they won't be able to play football.  
So cute.

He was the reason Jack loved football this year, I guarantee it. 

And here is one last touchdown sequence.  This was the only day I had my good camera to capture it!










He even got away from that kid and made a touchdown. He was so glad to go out with a bang at that last game!

Go 49rs!!!

1 comments:

The Taylor's said...

Gotta love Garrett! Looks like a good season.