Friday, October 11, 2013

Conference Drive

We went on a little drive Conference Sunday, since at the house we couldn't hear a word of it between the girls fighting and Jack freaking out about his BINGO card getting moved. 

We found the prettiest area and pulled over for some family pics. 

I sat the camera on the tripod and we let her rip!

This one would have been so cute if Ivy had been looking,

This one would have been great if it wasn't blurry!

This one is cute too, but again, blurry!

Kind of wishing I had done Brooke's hair, but they are still cuties. 
 

This one turned out the best.  Everyone looking, smiling, and not blurry.

I love this one too, but come on Jack, is it really THAT bad!

 These two couldn't have been cuter

 And these two are pretty cute too if I do say so myself!

I'm just glad we got at least one cute family photo. 
And it was FREE!

0 comments: