Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Photo Shoot

Every year I take pictures of the kids in January and then send them to the Grandparents and Great Grandparents for Valentine's Day. 

It's really just an excuse for me to throw all the pillows off my bed, get all sweaty and yell inappropriate things at the kids while trying to get them all to sit still, and smile. 

But I will say, we got some really cute ones this year. 
Even Ivy didn't torture us all too much!



 This was clearly the winner from the shoot.  I love that you can even see Ivers' boogers!

Love these little poopers with all my ♥!



5 comments:

Karla said...

I love them too!

Karla said...

I love the pic of them laying on their tummies!!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Haha, I love it! Pictures of your kids never get old cause they are WAY too CUTE! Sure wish we could join you guys at the cabin! We had such a great time last year!

kelley said...

Mad props on photographing Ivy. Whenever a camera comes out around my toddler she lungs for it and whines and screams.

And man, your kids are crazy cute.

Kasha said...

Your kids are so freakin adorable!!! They also have such cute and fun little personalities! Love the pics!!