Friday, February 1, 2013

This week at the Byrams....

It's January, so let's face it.....

there is nothing to do, and really nothing to post about. 

Last Friday Night (go ahead, sing the song) Vince slept in the tent with Jack and Brooke. 

Sunday night we had a little "Pigs in A Blanket"


Monday morning we woke up to a CRAZY amount of snow, and they cancelled school. 








Ivy continues to wreak havoc in our daily lives.


Climbing on chairs, eating poop, spreading it around, getting into the fridge and pantry, eating crayons, and constantly running around behind me, undoing everything I try to do. 



We hit up Kohls and Target the other day.  
Jack insisted on being the pusher...I did not argue with him :)




 I got in a TON of fabric this week....which means LOTS of boxes to play with!

All 3 kids are in that box.  All 3 of them. 


I'm sure you are jealeous of our very exciting week. 




2 comments:

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Haha, actually, yes, I am jealous of that excited week :) Your kids are too cute. Seriously, way too cute. Love that camping inside! I need to have Ryan do that with our kids :) And I am glad to hear that Marlee isn't the only one causing constant havoc right now!

Karla said...

One question... how much screaming was going on in that box!!?!!