Sunday, September 9, 2012

Firsts

Jack's First Day of School

 Jefferson Elementary School
PM Kindergarten
Mrs. Hoskins



 Jack is so lucky to have 6 other kids from our ward in his class. School is a lot more fun when you already have a bunch of friends in your class.




For PM Kindergarten, you drive your kid to school at 11:45 and then they ride the bus home. 
I didn't want to leave him.  Knowing that he had to find the right bus, get on it, and ride it all the way home, and then get off at the right stop.  I was freaked!
 I stood at the door ready to leave and he gave me the sign that he was good to go!


The girls and I were waiting at the bus stop when he came home!
You know I had to get a picture of his first time on a school bus!

He was all smiles. Best day ever!
 He had so many stories to tell.

The girls and I made him a little treat to welcome him home. 

We have already finished his first school project

Don't worry, I won't post pictures of every project. 

I can't forget to mention another first that happened last week.

Brooke's first day of dance!


Dance Unlimited-Rigby
Creative Movement
Miss Lindsay

On Thursdays we take Jack to school and head straight to dance at Noon.
She loves to dance, and wear pink, and run around with a bunch of little girls who love to do the same thing. 

Another great first this week......
 A TICK!!!!!! 
We got home from the cabin and I discovered this little guy in Brooke's hair.
The best part of the whole story is that I saw him there 2 days earlier, but though it was a new freckle on her head.  Then on Tuesday morning I noticed that it was flaking...then I looked closer and saw that it had wiggly legs!!!

There was screaming, frantic dancing, and me and my tweezers got him out.  He lived through the extraction and I saved him a little jar for Vince to examine when he got home that night. 
Ewe, he is so yucky. 

Hopefully we never ever have a "second" tick experience.  


2 comments:

Cory & Alli said...

A tick? You're brave to pull it out yourself! All the running and screaming would have been from me!

kerstin said...

Love all of those firsts except fr the tick!! nasty! Poor Brooke!