Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Family Pictures

So while we were at the cabin, I thought it would be a great time to have our yearly family pictures taken.

It didn't go very smoothly.
In fact, ask any member of the Wheatley clan who happened to be there and they will confirm that I had a complete and embarrassing meltdown after this picture was taken.  I cried ans stormed off.  Yes, I am that awesome. 

I thought we didn't get one good photo the entire time........

I was so wrong. 



My sister Liz took all these pictures and put up with my meltdowns.  Thanks Liz!!!!!!

Love this one.





This one is probably my favorite.







5 comments:

kelley said...

So cute Angie! What a fun, beautiful family!

Katherine said...

My favorite is the one with you guys walking and lifting Ivy by her hands. Super cute. Wish we could have been there

Nichole said...

They are all darling! Your meltdowns must have been worth it because they turned out beautifully!!!

Nichole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Hahaha, I love you. If I had a photoshoot this AWESOME, I would have been shedding tears of JOY! :) But totally understand how frustrating family pictures can be! Seriously amazing pictures, your family is the cutest.... and please come do the wardrobe and poses for my family's next pictures!!