Saturday, August 11, 2012

I Love to See the Temple



Friday night we had nothing to do, so we thought a walk around the Temple would be nice.


We went into the Visitor's Center and the Sister Missionaries swarmed us.  I think they must have been bored all day.  When we got there, they roped us into movies, presentations and then they wanted to take a million pictures of us.  They were absolutely adorable. They both spoke Portuguese and Vince tried his best to have a conversation with them. 

The visitors center has this cute little interactive thing for kids. 




  I was so sad when we got home and I realized that my camera was on manual and all the pictures were blurry. Darn it. 


After the temple we headed over to Kiwi Loco for some Ice cream.  

Jack wouldn't eat it because he said it tasted like yogurt.  You can't fool that kid. All he ate was the gummy bears out of it. 

Brooke thanked us 100x on the way home for the Ice Cream. She doesn't mind a little yogurt :)

2 comments:

Karla said...

I love the picture of Brooke putting her arm around Jack!!!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Cute pictures despite the camera issue! What a fun little family outing! I wish the Vegas temple has a visitors center!