Friday, May 25, 2012

Soccer Mom

I signed Jack and Brooke up for Indoor Soccer right around the corner from our house. 
Talk about convenient. 
Inside, close to home, small groups.
Brooke's 6 week PeeWee session just ended, and oh boy is she sad to see it end!
All kicks are better with the tongue out.


 See what I mean?

Forget the friends and running around...she just loved the "juicy" they provided for drinks.
You will never find a girl that likes liquid treats as much as this girly. Never.

 She is such a goober. Maybe we need to have her tongue shortened so it doesn't keep coming out!

These are a hoot.

I love how she goes the wrong way and still thinks she is all that and a bag of chips!

3 comments:

pixielegs said...

This post made my day! And I loved the fact that you say "cheater" in the background when she picks up the ball and runs with it instead of kicking it. Ha! I laughed so hard! Kicking the ball was just taking too long! Thanks for sharing!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Hahaha, she is seriously just adorable! A kick wouldn't be complete with out the tongue! Maybe her and Case can have a chance to play together this summer :)

Alicia said...

So cute! I love that picture of her in front of the goal! Whether or not she gets the ball in the right net, she is definitely enjoying herself!