Tuesday, September 27, 2011

B Y Shirt!

We went to Utah last weekend and enjoyed watching BYU win!
We didn't go to the game, but in our shirts we sure feel like we are there ;)
 When we watch BYU games, Jack and Brooke are always cheering for "BY Shirt!"  I have no idea why they don't say the "U".  So I thought we better get a picture of all of us in our BY Shirts!

Any trip to Utah is a good reason for family pictures.
My parents have the most amazing yard, and we have someone there to take the pictures.
Right before surgery 2 years ago I made Vince pose for family pictures too.
I give him the, "What if I don't pull through" speech and convince him that we need a family photo.
Half joking, half not.
But at least it gets him to agree to pictures.

The kids were up to there usual shenanigans.
 What's more fun than being dragged around on a blanket?

Saturday we headed up to Park City.
My Dad let Jack mow the lawn at the cabin.
 He sure thought he was pretty big stuff.

Scooter rides anyone?

 The helmet is about 3x too big for Brookie, and it makes me laugh every time.
Vroom, vroom!

I happened upon this moment when we waiting for Jack and Grandpa to return from their ride.

Which made me decide that we needed another family photo.
Vince was thrilled.
At least you can't see the face he was making.

Here is the whole reason for our trip.
To meet Liz's new arrival, Isabella.
Ivy 2 months, Isabella 10 days

I can't believe how big Ivy is! Isabella arrived about 10 minutes after my sister went into labor.
And I thought my labor was quick!
It's a good thing they live around the corner from the Hospital because they literally barely made it.

All three babies are here! I can't wait to get a picture of all them together.

4 comments:

Denise said...

So cute! Love the family photo's!

kerstin said...

Cute photos! One day when we are rich and famous I will have a Vespa! ;)

Karla said...

Jack's smile makes me laugh!!! The pic of Vince and Brooke is precious!! Come back now!!!!!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

So fun, as usual! LOVE the family pics! Your family is seriously adorable! Glad to know Vince loves family pictures as much a Ryan :) Must be a Rigby boy thing! Glad you conned him into doing the pic from the back at the end cause that one is way to cute.