Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mine

It just hit me,

I have THREE children.
 When did I get old enough to have 3 children?

This one is growing like a little weed!
 The cutest weed in the entire world!

 She is developing the sweetest personality. 

And she has discovered the world of toys.
 And believe it or not, she is actually getting better at sleeping. Hurray!

And don't even get me started on this guy.
 When did he get old enough to build things with legos?
He would still be building towers with the Duplo Legos if his Grandma hadn't intervened!

And Vince has informed me that these two are too old to be showering together.

So one last photo of them together.

 I love days when they play well together. They are few and far between.
And I know that Ivy is just itching to be a part of the program, and not just a slug  on the floor.

And Brookie.
Before I know it, she will be 16 and hating my guts.

Children of mine, you have my permission to stay little.

4 comments:

charm said...

Welcome to the world of us 3-children OLD LADIES! HAHA! :) I'm so glad you posted an update about what's been goin on with you too. I've wanted to call, but I'm so scared it's going to be a bad time, or that or I'm going to wake up the baby... that I've been calling Lindsay for updates instead. :( I hope you know we have been praying for you so much, Ange. You are seriously so strong and amazing... I'm inspired by you every day! Love you... and those cute THREE kids too! (Even though I haven't seen Ivy in person yet)

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Isn't it funny, it is so our stage in life and not our age that makes us so old! Crazy! Your 3 are just adorable! I love the top picture, no one could mistake that they are siblings, I love it! Little Ivy is a TOTAL DOLL! Can't wait to meet that baby girl! Glad her sleeping is improving :)

MByram said...

Such a cute family picture! I love it!

Alicia said...

Your kids are SO adorable!! That one of Ivy with her hands under her chin...cutest. picture. ever.!!

You really have such a great attitude about everything, you are amazing!