Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter in Captions

"I am so excited to make the biggest mess ever!"

"This Ballerina can swim"

"Hole in one"

"Hi, my name is Chef Todd from The Blue Lemon.  I will teach you how to cook, and more importantly, how to clean up all this bloody meat"

"Can you show me the way to Toyland?"

"Don't cry over spilled milk, Brooke."

"Lots of meat = Happy men"

"Pure Giddy"

"Pure bedhead"

"Partners in crime"

"Smile"

"Egg Hunt!"

"Are you sure my color is Orange?  I should be PINK!"

"RAAAAARRRRRRR!"

"Mom, this paper has little dots on it!"

"Moose on the loose!"

"Does this gargantuan belly make me look fat?"

"Okay, I will smile if you promise me some Smarties."

"See, I told you!"

Why the smaller the picture, the blurrier it gets......me and blogger are not having a great day together.

9 comments:

Liz and John Behunin said...

What a fun weekend. I hope you have recovered. Hopefully Brookie will start sleeping so you can get some rest.

Chris and Cindy said...

Looks like you had a fun filled weekend! Love the bedhead pictures of brooke! And, I LOVE the family picture! You all look great!

kerstin said...

Haha! I love the "Raaarrr" picture! I love Brooke! Looks like it was a good weekend :)

Karla said...

It was Happy Easta fun!! Thanks for making the weekend special!

Nichole said...

No your belly is not fat, you look beautiful! Your kids are darling, looks like you had lots of fun.

Lindsay said...

oh man did you have your easter dinner catered? awesome! you look so cute by the way. good to see the kiddos.

Denise said...

You guys always have the best parties! And you are no where near fat! That moose was awesome!

charm said...

You guys are the CUTEST! I seriously loved little Brooke's dress... so sweet. :) Glad you had a great weekend!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

LOVE the family photo! You look as beautiful as ever!