Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentines, Random, Hawaii etc.




 I made Brooke a new Valentine's skirt and needed her to model it for my other blog, and sure enough, she never disappoints.  I LOVE the hand behind her back. What a character.



 And then of course, Jack wanted his picture taken too! I love the picture of them on table together.  Totally captured their personalities.  Jack wanted to show everyone his Scriptures that he carries around like a treasure, and Brooke held up her church treasure too, her Goldfishies.

We had a fabulous Valentines Day! Vince took the day off and we did absolutely nothing. Perfect.

And now, Random Brooke.


 She is mischeivious.  She closes her eyes in almost every photo (just like her mother). And when she concentrates really hard, her tongue comes out (just like her Grandma).

 Hawaii

We went to Hawaii this weekend. 
 Or, Grandpa and Grandma went to Hawaii and brought the kids home some fun stuff.



This was my absolute favorite part of the night. I love you Dad!

Was that not the best?

2 comments:

kerstin said...

I love love love Brooke's dress!! The pink and grey is just darling! Looks like you had a great time in Utah :)

Karla said...

Come back soon!!