Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Call Me Rachel

Well, my watery eyes have become such a problem that I finally dragged myself to the Dr. for it. 

I don't think you all quite understand my fear of the eye Dr.

My mother does, she attempted to give me eye drops once.  I don't do eye drops.  Nothing should ever go into your eye that wasn't there to start with!

When poeple even talk about eyes, I freak out!
 I CAN'T open my eyes underwater, it would literally kill me!
When an eye lash goes in, it stays.  I can't even use a finger in my eye!
My friend Jen and I used to joke about getting a paper cut to the eye...little did she know that is my WORST NIGHTMARE!

I went to the Dr. this morning, and no lie, it went a little something like this......

Rachel Goes to the Eye Dr.


Vince attempted to give me eye drops the other night to see if it would help.  And this is about how it went, minus the profanity. Well....
Eye Drops

And this one is just for fun!
Eye Drops #2

I will most likely have to have surgery on my eyes after the baby is born.  Yup, surgery.  I am sure that will be a real treat!

The best part about my visit is when the eye Dr. put dye in my eyse and then I had to blow the dye out through my nose.   Broooke watched in pure horror.  Probably because the noises and faces I was displaying.  It's a good thing our eye Dr. is family, because he would probaby refuse to see me.  Thanks Bryce for putting up with me.

I am hoping the drops he prescribed will help my eyes.  I have like 3 eye lashes left from all the wiping. 

Goodbye, I am off to buy fake lashes. 

I am hoping to look something like this in the future
There is no way those are Kim's real lashes!

6 comments:

Karla said...

I fear everything on that woman is fake, including the lashes. Look on the bright side... no more wasted time on curling those lashes!

kerstin said...

haha! I love that episode! Tell Vince I will come help hold you down :)

Denise said...

That is hilarious! I mean not that you have to have surgery but just that you freak out!!!!

Fox Family said...

hahaha...paper cut to the eye... I do remember your eye phobias! lol

Andrea said...

Sorry about the eyes! On a side note, thanks for getting me hooked on the iced lemonade cookies.

charm said...

Seriously? An eye phobia? Had no clue... guess I learn something every day. I'm with Kerstin. But I'll let them hold you down, while I put the drops in for you. I have to do that with my kids, and they say I'm "freakishly strong" too. :)