Sunday, November 28, 2010

Waiting.....

He has been waiting,
 and waiting
and waiting
for the perfect weather for playing in the snow!
 Yesterday we finally had a break in our constant string of wind and snow so we headed out to play!

This is really what Jack has been waiting for!

Brookie too!
 She was all smiles at first, but when they returned from their ride her smile was gone!

I got tired of pulling the kids around on foot, so Vince stepped in and saved me. 
Don't worry Mom, they were going so slow that I walked along side them :)
 Jack's job was to hold on to Brooke, he is such sport and didn't  complain once!

 Although the look on his face says otherwise.

We are loving all this snow!

3 comments:

Karla said...

Lovin Brooke's hat!!

charm said...

Boy, we could've used that snowmobile the other day! They're so cute, Ange! I love how Brooke has adjusted so well to her "pitty". Melts my heart... :)

Katherine said...

You have the cutest kids!