Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SNOW!

 Every morning for the past week Jack wakes up and asks if it snowed.  His wish finally came true! 
For family night we decided to shovel the driveway.

Poor Brooke couldn't figure out how to hold her shovel with gloves on. She hated them!


I love this picture!
 I took the picture above and realized that she didn't have any gloves on.....
 She had placed them ever so gingerly on the bumper of the car.

We were really excited to finally get some snow!  I am sure the excitement will wear off in a few days and we will wish it was all gone.

There is nothing cuter than little kids in snow clothes. Nothing.

BTW- I helped too. Don't think that I put my kids to work and was inside watching Project Runway and sipping hot chocolate. That would never happen.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Fun!! Looks so cozy, I also agree that kids in snowsuits is about as cute as it gets! I was laughing yesterday when I realized my kids were running around the yard in their underwear in November (at the same moment, I was cringing when I realized I was letting my kids run around the yard in their underwear...but that's another issue). We're so used to snow, Sheldon keeps asking when it's going to snow...I guess we'll have to wait awhile. I'm told it snows a couple days every year here, so at least we'll get something.

kerstin said...

You are such a nice mom for letting your kids play outside! Looks like they had a great time!

Audrey said...

When I was little, I LOATHED gloves and mittens. My mom used those clips but I refused to keep them on. Eventually, my mother got so frustrated that she actually sewing my mittens to the ends of my sleeves. I actually REFUSED to put my hand and arms in the sleeves until she took them off:)