Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dropped the Ball

So apparently I dropped the ball on sports for Jack.

Did you know by 4 years old most boys have already completed at least 1 year of soccer, basketball, football and T-ball?

Where have I been?

Jack has never participated in anything!

So I decided I better sign him up for Pee Wee Basketball at the Idaho Falls YMCA
 (Never you mind the coaches butt, I hope the lady next to me knew I was taking pictures of Jack and not her husband)
Tonight was his first practice/game and I have never laughed so hard in my life!  All those 4 year olds chasing balls and trying to dribble was too much for me and I seriously laughed hysterically for the entire hour.
 Poor little Jack needed lots of help.  As Vince watched his son play ball he said, "I think I work too much."  Apparently he needs to spend a little more time with Jack. I would totally be on board with that.

I like to call this one.....Granny Shot

.....Little Dribbler



And my personal favorite.....Chasing Butterflies.

He may not have known what was going on at any one point of the night, but he sure had a great time, and even prayed tonight that he could go back to basketball. 
I suppose I will keep him :)

5 comments:

Karla said...

I love love love the videos! He is so cute and talented!

Abby said...

hey, he's better than I am! Love the smile in the last photo. That ones for the yearbook!

kerstin said...

SO CUTE!! I have watched the "chasing butterflies" over and over and over! Too funny! I thought he did really good! We will have to come watch next week :) Madison and Anne are dying to watch Jack play!

Denise said...

That was really funny! It is so priceless when they are so innocent!

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh, the dribbling...the DRIBBLING! That was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Want to know what's worse than not putting your kid in basketball, soccer, or baseball? Putting your boy in gymnastics. I'm a way worse mom than you. =)