Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We're Ready!

We are ready for Christmas! And we can hardly wait!

Brooke has been walking around
(yes WALKING!)
wearing her Santa hat saying "Ha Ha Ha." Close enough.

We have been preparing with some serious napping. Check out that hair!

And even though Brooke is on the "Naughty List" due to her insane tantrums,

We got a visit last night from the Big Man himself!


Wait a minute-Cowboy Boots?

Jack is no fool. He knew right away it was Grandpa George.
And I must say that he is now a little bit confused about "Santa".

BTW-Santa is not sporting space-age-futuristic-sunglasses. He is simply Foggy.

I certainly enjoyed seeing George dressed up like Santa though.
And I couldn't resist posting.

3 comments:

kerstin said...

So fun! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Let's get together for a play date, maybe we can do something crafty while the kiddos play! :)

Denise said...

I am glad that tantrums are common else where. Not just my house.

Erika said...

okay - we have to publish that photo of George. Someone will pay BIG money for that. He's so sweet to do that for the kids. give him a kiss for me. hope you had a good christmas.