Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas in Idaho

We spent Christmas in our own home this year, and we loved it!
On Christmas Eve we went to the Byrams' for dinner and games. And wouldn't you know it, Santa showed up to join in the fun.


Christmas morning
Santa brought a kitchen, and the kids didn't want to open anything else.


On the 26th we decided to drive down to Utah and surprise my mom. We seriously surprised her to death. I thought we were going to have to peel that poor woman off the floor as she almost passed out. I think the entire neighborhood heard her announce our arrival with screaming.

And now, I get to stay to for a whole week!

I ♥ being home!


1 comments:

Bishop Family said...

Your kids blankets are so stinking cute. Why do some people get all the talent. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas.