Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve

CHRISTMAS EVE!



We woke up and had some Santa Pancakes,


 And then headed to the mall for our annual trip to see Santa!



 Let's just say it didn't go very well!  James loved Santa earlier this year, but apparently this Santa was not his jam.




We came home and while I go the Turkey in the oven, Vince took the kids out for some fun!
























Before we headed over to G&G Byram's I let the kids open a gift I made them.  I spent the last few months making them minky quilts. Totally a labor of love, and they LOVED THEM! I could have cried! 






Grandma had a few of us over for Christmas Eve dinner.

 I caught this cute moment between Grace and Brookie!


We headed home, got in our jimmies and watched Mr Bean's Christmas, a tradition! 





 They loved their new jimmies and their new blankets!

 Sleepover in Ivy's room!







0 comments: