Sunday, July 24, 2016

Spring Break!!!

After church, we headed down to Tremonton to meet up with Grandpa and Grandma Wheatley.



 



 

We jumped in their car and headed down for the week, while daddy went home to work. 
We bounced, 









And we were silly


We went and saw Zootopia and the girls hung out in my favorite spot. 


One morning we woke up to go to the Aquarium. I went out in the garage to load the stroller and noticed a kind of creepy guy walking in front of mom and dads house, no shirt, no shoes, on a cell phone, and I SWORE carrying a gun!

I went running inside and grabbed dad and pulled him aside and told him what I saw. He said that guy was probably his neighbor's son who was living with him and having a hard time. But I SWORE he had a gun so dad went out to check it out. He came back in and said he didn't see anything.

So we started loading the kids in the car in the garage. Dad walked around the back of the car and came running back to the front of car frantically but quietly telling us to get the kids out of the car, there is a situation in the front yard! We grabbed the kids out of the car like ninjas and threw them in the house. My dad said just outside the garage there cops with machine guns telling everyone to get inside! The neighbor was drunk and out of control with a gun and someone called the cops on him. My dad made us go down into the workout room to hide! 


We were a little late to the aquarium, but was a crazy morning!







 James was so excited when Daddy came back at the end of the week!

These two were supposed to be stuffing eggs, but instead they were eating and being goofy!




 Grandma's Easter party never disappoints!








My mother has more peeps that an Albertson's candy isle, and I tried to get a cute picture of James with them, but he wanted nothing of it. 




The hunt!







 These boys and their Yo-Yos! 



 Ivy got a haircut during the week,


 So much better!


We found the coolest slide by Aunt Katherine's new house. 



 I took the kids to fotofly for some pictures one morning, one very early morning. We had to be there at 8AM! So I promised them if they smiled good they could get McDonalds on the way home!

That morning to help Ivy wake up, I told her I would put some makeup on her. My brush had nothing on it, and the face that she made while I was putting it on was fantastic. We all couldn't stop laughing! 


James wanted NOTHING to do with the photos. He cried the whole time. I was shocked to see this one without him screaming. 

















We had a great weekend at Grandma's and we drove early Saturday morning.





0 comments: