Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Life After Abby

My wonderful sister Abby came up to Idaho with my parents when James was born, and even though they had to leave, she stayed for a whole week! 

She cooked and cleaned and took care of these yahoos!

She would even take a few night shifts with James so I could rest. She is pretty much the most wonderful sista eva! 

When she went home, she took Ivy Jane to stay at Liz's for a week, and things got pretty quiet. 

 Vince was finally over his cold so me and James moved back into the bedroom from our little beds on the floor in his room.  I had James sleep on the floor next to me because he would only sleep for 30 minutes at a time and it was just easier. 

We also tried out a new ride, and snuggled a lot!

 He had a few issues...

And I couldn't help but take 100 selfies of the two of us. 

Two weeks old here. I rolled over one morning to see him smiling away at me! 

We somehow survived without Abby, but I'm pretty sure it was because Ivy was missing. 

1 comments:

Karla said...

Abby is the best helper! Thank you for filling in for Grandma!