Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Craters of the Moon

On Sunday March 22nd we decided to go on a little drive.  We weren't going to the let kids go to church for fear of bringing home sickness to James, so we thought this was better than just sitting at home all day. We had just gotten Ivy back the night before. 

I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Vince said I would be able to nap in the car, as I was exhausted, but we left home about 10 and didn't get home until 5! Longest day. 
 Luckily James was pretty darn good!


When we got to Craters of the Moon we  stopped at the visitors center to use the potty and so I could feed James before driving through the park. 
The kids each made a little coin and Ivy trying to turn the wheel was hilarious. 









Family Selfie!



1 comments:

Karla said...

One word, crazy!