Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The 4th



Why does it have to be so hard to get a pictures of all them looking and smiling....sheesh!

Grandma Jane has the Lemons Family Reunion in her backyard every 4th of July! 

There is always tons of food, and tons of TREATS!

Uncle Trevor was in charge of the cotton candy this year....a dream come true for all!

I told Trevor, "Don't give Ivy one"  but nobody listens to me! 

 Instead of taking the kids to IF to see the fireworks, we did our little selection in the circle and invited the fam over.

 I might have started sobbing.
Realizing that this would be our last time doing fireworks in the circle :( 
 I keep trying to remind myself that this move is for the best.  
Sadly it just doesn't feel that way right now. 


Ivy slept soundly inside while we did the fireworks, but Brooke sure didn't like the noise!


A fabulous 4th once again!

0 comments: