Monday, April 1, 2013

Easters


We spent Easter at home this year.
I know, it was a major shock for us as well!

Saturday we colored eggs. Which I totally hate by the way. The mess, the stink...ewe. 

 We hit up Red Robin for an early dinner


Brooke talked all through dinner about how she wanted to get one of those red balloons at the front of the restaurant. When we left, they gave her one.  I took this picture outside and then two seconds later she fell down, and her balloon popped on the pokey grass.  She was HYSTERICAL!  Vince saved the day and took her back inside for another one!

 We took the kids to the car wash (one of their favorite places) and took an impromptu family photo. 
Oh yeah, I am a vampire and don't photograph well. 

Easter morning!  
Jack was up at the crack of dawn, and while Vince and I finished getting ready for church, he looked through Vince's mission photos on the bed. 
Vince taught Sharing Time all about his mission. Every 5th Sunday we have a guest Missionary Dad come in.  Vince knew his turn was inevitable.  He did great!

I got all the kids dressed before we started our morning festivities. I knew if I didn't we would never make it to 9am church!

Jack was so exicted to see that I hid eggs all over the front room!
They ran around finding eggs and LOVED IT!  I will totally do that next year. 

Then they found their baskets!

 Ivy and her basket.  It was almost too cute for me to handle!

 They found theirs too!


I love this picture of Brooke talking in baby talk to Ivy about how exciting all this is!
Maybe you had to be there, it was adorable!


We even had a few minutes to throw the camera on the tripod and snap a family photo. 


 And we weren't late for church....An Easter Miracle!
I got new Easter Shoes, thanks Vince!

After church we headed over to Grandma & Grandpa Byram's for a super fun Easter party!

 Ready for the hunt!

 GO!!!!

Once again, Ivy had a bucket, and I took 400 pictures of her toting it around. So cute!



 It was such a beautiful day.  Do we still live in Idaho? 


I even caught Vince playing the Easter Bunny a few times!

 Grandpa George has a new baby horse on the farm, so of course we had to check it out. 

Such a fun and relaxing Easter. 




 I had to include a picture of the cute little paper plate tombs that Vince had his primary class make. 
 He teaches Brooke's class and she loves it. 


Happy Easters!

1 comments:

kerstin said...

Oh yes. The balloons at Red Robin. Someone "accidentally" may have unrolled the window and our balloons flew away. Luke goes nuts with balloons around and I wasn't in the mood for that fight. I'm such a nice mom ;)