Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fabric

During our intense weekend of illness, I was FREAKNG OUT because I had a local quilting class scheduled to come over that next Wednesday and Thursday night to buy the fabric they needed.

I wasn't able to start cleaning and setting up until Tuesday when everyone started feeling better, but it all came together in the end and turned out great. 


Everything was so clean I thought I better document it.
 Besides the main fabric room (our old Theater room) we also have 6 shelves in the family room and 3 shelves in the storage room. Holy Moly!


 I was playing around with the camera on my phone and took this panoramic of my fabric room. 

Pretty scary when you see it all in one shot!

I did some serious business those two nights and was sooooo happy I agreed to it!

0 comments: