Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Prep


 We are so excited for Christmas, it's ridiculous.

We've done a few Christmas crafts to keep our mind off the waiting game.

And made some very yummy Gingerbread men for Mommy time today.



 We went to Grandpa Wheatley's Christmas Party on Sunday and it was crazy.  Ivy and Bella sure keep everyone on their toes! We are so glad we went though, it was worth the drive. 


I myself have been working on a few million projects!

I found this little dude at the DI for a buck, and I think he came out just great. Now if I can find somewhere to put him. 

I finally finished Mom's Christmas Quilt.  So hard, and so worth it. I didn't want to give to her, I wanted to keep it. I'm selfish like that. It even hung on my couch for a week before I gave to her. At least I get to visit it. 

I also decided to make Jack and Brooke quilts for a gift.  Silly me, what was I thinking????  Two quilts!  I survived, but they will be the LAST quilts that I back with Minky.  My sewing room needs caution tape around it...you could die in there right now. I will post a picture of them after Christmas, I don't want to spoil their surprise. And I will NEVER post a picture of what my sewing room looks like. I can't let people see how I really live. 

1 comments:

Karla said...

Love my quilt... come visit it anytime!!!!