Friday, February 17, 2012

Be Mine

I painted this.
All by myself. I'm sure you are impressed.
Keep in mind, I was 8 years old.
Sadly, since then, my painting skills have not improved much.
But my mother, being the nurturing and loving individual she is, has displayed this little treat every Valentine's Day for the past 20 years. 
She did inform me though that I could take it home this year ;)

Now on to her awesome parte'!



I think Josh is Jack's favorite person. Ever.
Who wouldn't love a guy who wants to build legos with you all.day.long?

 I had been put in in charge of the scavenger hunt. 
Oh dear.
But you have to admint, they are all pretty darn cute.

At the first stop on the hunt they found shirts for Disneyland.
As you can see, Brooke has already stretched hers to oblivion.

This stop was under the stairs and I couldn't stop laughing.
They all tried to squeeze into that tiny room.
I swear I was herding cats.

Once we were back home the kids got a little gift from us....
Minnie Mouse and Lego Batman Jammies. 
It was like I had given them a million dollars, they were stoked.
 Life is good.

1 comments:

Abby said...

This is the cutest post!!! I can't wait to see you all in your disney gear!!!