Monday, December 27, 2010

Best Christmas Ever

Even though I promised Vince 2 years ago that we would never haul all of Christmas to Utah again...

Guess what?

We did.

And it was the Best Christmas Ever!

Here is Christmas in pictures 
(the condensed version, as I took literally 2,000+ photos)

Christmas Eve at the Cabin

Our first real tree ever!

Making Ornaments 

Ta Dah!

Nativity Puppet Show

Brooke being silly

Christmas Jammies

The Fam

Christmas Morning!

17 peoples' Christmas in one room= Total Mayhem 

New Slippers

Christmas Swimming

Family Portraits, isn't Park City gorgeous!

The Whole Gang

Somehow we managed to fit it all back in the car and made it home last night.

Grandma Jane had a few presents waiting for us.
 I have never seen two kids who loved little chairs and a big tent more!

7 comments:

Karla said...

I want to do it all over again!!

kerstin said...

Looks like a great time! Your family pictures are so pretty! I'm so glad I'm not going to be pregnant the same time as you! You are going to be one of those pregnant girls that don't show until 6 months! :)

Kasha said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Congrats by the way! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Liz and John Behunin said...

Rumor has it that we have the cabin over Christmas next year too!

PS- Just be happy that you missed cleaning day.

Katherine said...

I've always wanted a little chair! Do you think I could fit in them?

Denise said...

Wow looks amazing! But from what I hear the Wheatley Christmas's are always amazing!
Those are super cute chairs! Do they recline??

Kris and Sarah said...

So, Kooper and Olivia had the same Christmas jammies! What are the odds! ha ha You look so cute! Congrats on the Baby. :)