Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer

Swimming with the cousins at Grandma Jane's


Tautphaus Park Zoo


(That double stroller was the single best purchase of my life!)

(Jack doesn't go anywhere without his shades)



Carousel & Swings in Rexburg

(I seriously almost threw up! That thing goes around TOO MANY times for only a dollar!)

On Saturday we helped Grandpa George out by changing the water, well Vince & Jack helped, I supervised from the car. However, while sitting in the car with Brooke, we were attacked by
THIS GUY!

Now granted, this might be a girl cow, but I swear it had a thing for me. He kept trying to get in the car, and those of you who know me, KNOW that I don't enjoy being up close and personal with animals. Luckily, Brooke and I both survived! # 16, you will always have a special place in my heart ♥

4 comments:

Cunning said...

I love the shades on Jack!

charm said...

ha ha! That's hilarious... If I ever see #16 around, I will SO give him/her a piece of my mind! :)

Kris and Sarah said...

I love your blog! I laugh every time I read it. :)
p.s. I LOVE my double stroller too. We have matching ones:)

Katherine said...

You guys are so busy! Looks like you're having a fun summer though. Hey, is Brooke's hair not black and curly anymore? When did that happen? She looks like you did when you were little