Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In one word.....Exhausted

Well, the last week has been pretty exhausting. Jack is so tired that he has even been caught catching a few Z's in the car (which he rarely does). And then of course there is my little Brookelle, who doesn't sleep at all. Our day starts around 6:00am, because the Little Princess wants up. If anyone has any advice on how to get a baby to sleep later, I would be eternally grateful!



Easter was great, and I actually got a pretty decent picture of the the stinkers in their Easter attire. Don't you love it when you ask your kids to smile, and you get one of these!
We took Jack to the Easter Eggs Hunt in Rexburg and it was an exciting 17 seconds.

"One of these things is not like the other..." For you Sesame Street Fans

We took a little trip down to Utah this past weekend and all the kids were downstairs playing, and they presented us with this. Does one of these princess's look a little manly? Jack emerged to announce "Daddy, I'm a Princess!" Daddy was proud. If you could only see his backwards tiara.

Now we are home, and still crazy busy. I am getting ready for a craft show this weekend in Rexburg, and all I do is sew, sew, sew! If you are bored you should come and check it out. I am doubtful on the turnout, hopefully it will be great. It is the Spring Craft Boutique and it is in the empty building next to JB's in Rexburg. It runs from 10-5pm. Hopefully I am able to get everything ready! Wish me luck!

0 comments: