Monday, April 6, 2009

BOX


I have been begging Vince to bring home an air conditioner box for weeks, and today he surprised us for family night!
This may seem like a silly request to most of you, but my sisters know why I wanted one.....It is the most fun a kid can have. A home of their very own.
Sisters: Remember when the big green plaid couch came and each piece came in its own box. We decorated the boxes and lived in them for weeks. I still remember the day that mom made us throw them away. I'm not sure I can talk about it, it still hurts. Thanks mom.
Even though a little piece of me died that day, it was so exciting to watch Jack enjoy his BOX. The box had a little hole in it, and Jack was peeking out.
Look closely and you can see his tiny eye.
Communication through the hole.
Potty Training Update: So far, so good. We have of course had a few accidents, some of them my fault. Including the one at Porter's Arts and Crafts when I didn't sit him on the potty just right, and the pee starting pooling in his lap. His legs were clenched together so tight that the pee had nowhere to go but to absorb into his coat. AHHH! That is what shoppers could hear coming from the restroom. Besides that incident and a couple uncontrolled squirting episodes, training has been successful.
What a stud in his boxer briefs!
Brookelle Update: Brooke has also learned some incredible skills. Not only has she finally learned to roll over, but she has mastered the art of toe sucking. We couldn't be more proud.

0 comments: