Monday, April 20, 2015

Welcome Home Baby James!

It was quite an adventure trying to get out of the hospital. My blood pressure wouldn't go down so they were monitoring me, and then once they okay'd me to leave, we had to wait for a doc to check off baby James again. We got home around 1pm and these 3 kids went nuts. They saw him in his carseat and immediately all ran for their cameras to take pictures! It was the cutest thing ever and this is the best photo I got of it! They are a product of their photo crazy mother!

Jack could NOT take his eyes off James!

It was SOOOOOOO nice to have my parents there to help!  George even took Dad for a little Razor ride. 

 3 days old

Saturday afternoon Mom and Dad had to leave to head home and pack up their things to go back to Argentina.  I held back the tears, but later that night cried in my room. I have never brought a baby home without mom there to help.  I was so lucky to have her for 1 day. 

That night James got his first bath at home! 
 Jack was in charge of pictures and his seriousness makes me so happy in this picture. 


 We spent a lot of time just being lazy. Lucky for me Abby was able to take off an entire week of work to come up and help me. I would have DIED without her! 


 James gave a cute little smile on Day 4 of his life, and started getting the saddest nursing blisters. Poor kid!