Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Thanksgiving



We shot this pic in one take with the tripod.  We are getting gooooood. 

Thanksgiving morning we got up and I got started on the rolls. That was my assignment. 
I ended up with 4 pans like the 2 below. 


Once I had all 4 batches raising, we did a little craft while watching the parade.




Then we headed over the river and through the woods, or neighborhood, to Grandma's house for dinner!

It was so great! Ivy even wore herself out watching a movie on Daddy's phone and fell asleep.

 Then we caught her a little while later pulling her pants up like my maternity pants. 
She was holding her shirt with her chin. We all watched from the kitchen laughing hysterically. Maybe I shouldn't get dressed in front of her anymore...

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving!


0 comments: